Slg Series High Pressure Brass Solenoid Valve
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SLG5404-15
- Connection Form: Thread
- Material: Brass
- Valve Structure: Pilot Piston Structure
- Usage: Safety, Emptying, Drain, Temperature Control, Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Transport Package: Carton, Pallet, Wooden Case
- Origin: Ningbo, Zhejiang China
- Actuator: Electric
- Type: Pilot Operated
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Power Supply: AC Solenoid Valve
- Standard: DIN
- Trademark: VPC
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS. ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 8481804090
SLG High Pressure Brass Solenoid Valve's Summary:
2/2 Way high pressure normally closed solenoid valve.
Special design, small in size and widely use.
Flow as the arrow, mounts in any position.Max working pressure can reach 500 bar.
We can make for different orifice for your requirements.
Different voltages are available.
|Working Medium||Air, Water, Oil|
|Acting Type||Pilot Type|
|Power Consumption||AC:5.5VA, DC:9W|
- All package will be inspected before shipping.
- Protective packing material will be added in your package if we believe item can be damaged easily in transit.
- Please allow 1-2 working days handling time for payment processing and shipping.
- Tracking numbers will be available in 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
- Buyers will receive email or phone call in 24 hours if there are any problems with their order.
- For faster service, please update your correct shipping address before sending payment.
- Please contact us if you have any questions on shipping.
Feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any problems or questions on your purchase. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we will resolve any problems such as damaged, not as described, missing parts, and lost items. All emails will be replied within 24 hours except Sat. & Sun. and Chinese holidays. If you have any other requirement, we welcome to visit our website www.vpc-pneumatic.com , you can download more details there. Thank you!