Air Suspension Inflation Airline Connectors
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- PU hose Pneumatic Fitting Connector VPC Pneumatic China
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: KQ2H
- Certification: ISO10012, BSCI, GMP, GSV, ISO13485, OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO/TS16949, ISO9001
- Position: Front
- Type: Pneumatic Fittings
- Trademark: VPC Pneumatic
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 39174000
- Material: Brass
- Application: Volkswagen, WuLing, Benz, BMW, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Jeep, Nissan, Ford, Buick, Chery, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Geely, Roewe, Audi, Peugeot, Lexus, Volvo, Mazda, Kia
- OEM: Yes
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Inner Box, Outer Carton...Pallet
- Origin: China
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: VPC
- Model Number:VPC/VPY/VPC/VPE/VPL/VSC
- Type: fitting
- fluid: air
- operating pressure: 0 ~150PSI
- tube material: polyurethane and nylon
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||inner box carton pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days|
Specificationsvpc pneumatic fitting are suitable for any tubes.
easy steps to take tubes off
all R and NPT threads are pre-coated sealant
VPC pneumatic fitting are used in pneumatic piping.The tube fittings come in a variety of models to meet all your needs in pneumatic piping.Even after installation, the direction of the tube can be changed freely.
Nickel-plated metal body ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
All R and NPT threads are pre-coated sealant.
- Suitable for any tubes.
- Easy steps to take tubes off.
- Once inserted to the nut,the tube would not easily loose.
- Nickel-plated metal body ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
- All R and NPT threads are pre-coated sealant.
- Quick and simple tube insertion.
- Compact,lightweight design.
- Advanced, well-proven tube retaining system.
- Re-usable thread seal
|Operating pressure||0 ~150PSI||0~9Kgf/cm2(0900kPa)|
|Negative Pressure||-29.5in Hg||-750mm Hg(10 Torr)|
|Operating temperature||32~140o F||0~60oC|
|Tube material||Polyurethane and Nylon|