Pneumatic Push in Fitting Put08 Tee Connector
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PL6-01 PL6-02 PL8-01 PL8-02 PL8-03 PL10-03 PL12-03
- Shape: Elbow
- Angle: 90 Degree
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: ASME, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS, GB, GS, KS, API
- Name: Elbow Equal Union Cross Plug Reducer
- Trademark: VPC Pneumatic
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 39174000
- Connection: Female
- Head Code: Round
- Wall Thickness: Sch5s
- Technics: Casting
- Color: Green
- Thread: G & NPT Thread Bsp & R Thread for Your Choice
- Transport Package: Inner Box, Outer Carton...Pallet
- Origin: China
- Material: Copper
- Technics: Casting
- Type: Elbow
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: VPL04-01
- Brand Name: VPC Pipe Connections
- Connection: Male
- Shape: Equal
- Head Code: elliptic type
- shape: elbow
- color: black Pipe Connections, green,blue ,grey Pipe Connections etc
- Description: PL Pipe Connections
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag Carton box with kraft paper Pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15~30 days|
Fast installation, simple & smart, space-saving
Elliptical release ring design easy to dismantle
R,G & NPT
Pipe Connections's Summary:
PL Pipe Connections are used in pneumatic piping.
1.Fast installation, simple and smart, space-saving
2.In a variety of models,suitable for any tubes
3.Even after installation, the direction of the tube can be changed freely.
4.Elliptical release ring design easy to dismantle
5.Once be inserted,the tube would not easily loose
6.Nickel-palted metal body ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
7. All R,G and NPT threads are pre-coated sealant.
8. Many kinds of sleeve corlors are optional. such as: green, blue, black, red, grey, yellow etc...
9. 100% test.
10. We also can do it according to your drawings.
Pipe Connections's Specifications:
|Operating pressure||0 ~150PSI||0~9Kgf/cm2(0900kPa)|
|Negative Pressure||-29.5in Hg||-750mm Hg(10 Torr)|
|Operating temperature||32~140o F||0~60oC|
|Tube material||Polyurethane and Nylon|